Keep your CleverSpa® hot tub clean and safe from contaminants. The filter is one of the most important elements to ensure your CleverSpa® hot tub works effectively.
For optimum performance, unscrew the filter and rinse with clean water after every use to remove any small particles and residue.
Replace your old filter with a new one if:
1. The filter remains soiled after cleaning.
2. Holes are visible in the paper.
3. The paper is noticeably worn.
How to change your CleverSpa® filter:
1. Remove the filter ‘sock’ protector cover and then remove the old filter cartridge, by turning anti-clockwise.
2. Replace with a new filter, turning clockwise. Don’t over tighten as this will cause a ‘rattling’ noise.
3. Finally, replace the protective ‘sock’ cover over the filter.
Clever tip to clean your CleverSpa® filter:
Machines wash your filter (place in a pillowcase) to keep them clean and to maintain their performance. We suggest rotating filters to always have a clean filter to hand.
Old/dirty filters do need replacing with new ones; however this cleaning tip should extend their life.
All filters are compatible with all CleverSpa® Hot Tubs.